Wednesday, 14 December 2011

I think Eugene Delgaudio needs his bottom smacked - Plague of Mice

Eugene Delgaudio is a very naughty boy, a very naughty boy indeed. I told him to take me off his mailing list, and he said he had. But he hasn’t! No, Eugene was fibbing; he kept my email address in his list, waiting for my back to be turned, and WHAM! Here’s this spittle-flecked rant in my inbox and there’s Eugene doing a Nonchalant Walk down the road as fast as his little legs will carry him. He’ll still get reported for spam.

Public Advocate USA
Still trying to make your letterheads look official, I see.
Dear Pro-family American,
A quick pause while I don my Union Jack waistcoat and matching socks.
The Radical Homosexuals infiltrating the United States Congress have a plan:
Indoctrinate an entire generation of American children with pro-homosexual propaganda and eliminate traditional values from American society.
The word you’re fumbling for is “educate”, not “indoctrinate”. If by “traditional values” you mean greed, waste and bullying those weaker than you – because that’s all I’ve seen you advocate so far – then those are best eliminated from any society. I doubt you mean those. This is just another of your wild accusations isn’t it? An appeal to emotion using weasel words rather than any of those nasty, inconvenient facts. Dear me, how unworthy of you.

More True Murrican idiocy here: I think Eugene Delgaudio needs his bottom smacked - Plague of Mice

No comments: