Thursday, 1 December 2011

Family Research Council's Family Values - Plague of Mice

Once again, the Family Research Council viciously abuses helpless punctuation to spread homophobic lies.

I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had time to rip apart the latest snippet of good ol’ ignorance and lies from one of our favourite hate groups: the Family Research Council and its president and spokesmoron, Tony Perkins. Fans of the “scare quote” will be overjoyed.



family research council



November 28, 2011

Dear Jay,
You recently took our Defend Family Values Quiz. I’d like to briefly tell you more about one of your answers.
Don’t worry, I only took it to annoy them and see what reaction I’d get. I’m such a tease, aren’t I?

We asked, “True or False? Due to religious exemptions, same-sex ‘marriage’ would not harm the rights of parents, schools, churches, or religious ministries.”
The answer was: “FALSE.” Shockingly, when same-sex “marriage” was legalized in Massachusetts, a Christian adoption agency was shut down because it refused to put children into the hands of homosexual parents.

You can read the rest of this hysterical lunacy here: Family Research Council's Family Values - Plague of Mice

No comments: