Friday, 28 October 2011

First attempt at passing

Hurray for Hallowe'en. This will no doubt send the Eugenes of this world into a spittle-flecked rant, but if you can't use a fancy-dress party to try out your passing skills then what's the point?

The delicious part of this is that the person who invited me to the party and who will be helping me with the get-up is definitely on the Staunch Catholic side of things. I could probably never tell her what I really am, she wouldn't understand. Lovely person, shame about the religious corsetry.

Coincidentally, this comic appeared on Freefall today. It's totally SFW to click on the link and read the archives, as I think this is the closest it's ever got to sexy. OTOH your boss might not appreciate you spending hours reading through it all.

No comments: