Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Eugene Delgaudio fears for his wallet life - Plague of Mice

Tidying up the HTML on this rubbish is too much for my patience, but unfortunately Eugene was so eager to carry on our guilty little correspondence that he or his hapless minion didn’t spend much time trying to tart up today’s little effort. Well, you have to understand that money is tight. Those evil homosexuals have it all, and they’re not letting go of it. Well, that’s certainly true; otherwise I would have received my free copy of the Homosexual Agenda by now, surely? I mean, I asked around and even Act Up on Twitter said they hadn’t received theirs either. Appalling, I call it. Well, here we go:
Public Advocate USA
Dear Jay,
In the past, the radical homosexuals have attempted to kill me, even threatening and stalking my family. However, all that did was make me more determined than ever to fight them.

More deluded paranoia here: Eugene Delgaudio fears for his life - Plague of Mice

No comments: