Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Bachmann: Curing Teh Gayz with prayer or creating jobs for the delusional? - Plague of Mice

Every time I want to move on to a different subject, somebody says or does something so abysmally stupid I cannot ignore it. I managed to avoid commenting on would-be Palin-drone Michele Bachmann’s signing of the racist, sexist, fundamentalist pledge perpetrated by a bunch of oddballs so far estranged from real life that they think writing the name of their group like a 90s teenage hacker collective is a good idea. After all, she’s a bigoted idiot, but she’s an Americanbigoted idiot and, despite occasional appearances to the contrary, Americans can be quite sensible in smoking out the more extreme wackeroos in the run-up to general elections.
No, what annoyed me about the Bachmann candidate and her creepy hubby (who sets off a bit more than my gaydar, but then I’m violently allergic to smug) was her patronising claim to understand small business because they have their own business “that deals with job creation”....


Read the rest here: Bachmann: Curing Teh Gayz with prayer or creating jobs for the delusional? - Plague of Mice

No comments: