Various organisations whose role specifically, but not exclusively, includes helping transgender and intersex people, as well as their families. This list will be regularly updated as new information comes in.
Please do not hesitate to nominate other groups for inclusion.
No Hate Speech Movement
"The Campaign is part of the project Young People Combating Hate Speech Online running between 2012 and 2014. The project stands for equality, dignity, human rights and diversity. It is a project against hate speech, racism and discrimination in their online expression."
- GEST: National. Support, counselling, documentation (French only)
- BeLonGTo: A national organisation based in the Republic of Ireland for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered (LGBT) young people, aged between 14 and 23.
- Broken Rainbow UK: Support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people experiencing domestic violence.
- Chrysalis: Support for transgender young people (over 18). Operates Meeting Centres in Southampton, Portsmouth area and New Forest area, for people who have Gender Dysphoria.
- Depend: An organisation offering free, confidential and non-judgemental advice, information and support to all family members, spouses, partners and friends of transsexual people in the UK.
- FTM London: we are a diverse and exciting group that continues to offer much needed support as well as information, resources and friendly networking for the FTM community and allies
- Gender Matters: A registered charity based in the West Midlands providing support to the transgender community
- Gendered Intelligence: for 13 to 25s
- Genderfork: for non-gender, non-binary folk
- Get Connected: Service offering free, confidential helpline service for people under 25 who don’t know where to turn. Theycover any problem through five different channels; by phone, email, text, webchat and WebHelp 24/7
- LGBT Youth Scotland: The largest youth and community-based organisation for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in Scotland.
- Mermaids: Family and individual support for teenagers and children with gender identity issues
- The Gender Trust: Over 18's only. A Registered Charity helping adults throughout the United Kingdom who are Transsexual, Gender Dysphoric, Transgender or those who's (sic) lives are affected by gender identity issues.