(Don't read the comments to this on YouTube: they are of course mostly ignorant hate from the very bullies the movement seeks to reeducate).
Objectives of the No Hate campaign
• To raise awareness about hate speech online and its risks for democracy and for individual young people, and promoting media and Internet literacy;
• To support young people in standing up for human rights, online and offline;
• To reduce the levels of acceptance of online hate speech;
• To mobilise, train and network online youth activists for human rights;
• To map hate speech online and develop tools for constructive responses;
• To support and show solidarity to people and groups targeted by hate speech online;
• To advocate for the development and consensus on European policy instruments combating hate speech;
• To develop youth participation and citizenship online;
The official site of the No Hate Speech Movement is here.